Cleaning Your Ducts
What does over 31 years of experience get you?
40,000 satisfied customers since 1985
100% Guarantee – we are proud of our work and stand behind it – we guarantee clean
Most powerful equipment on the market – whatever you need we have
Residential Duct Cleaning
If you question the need for air duct cleaning take a look behind the return air grill in your heating system at your home or office. After the initial shock, there will probably be an urge to console yourself with the fact that you couldn’t possibly be breathing any of this horrid dirt in. But you are!
Over the years dust settles in your ducts, furnace, fan and motors. As dust builds up, your system slows down, air flow drops off. Odors develop. Mechanical problems begin. Consider this – the average home contains an astounding 40 pounds of dust.
Common signs that you need duct cleaning:
- You see visible accumulation of dirt, dust and debris inside the floor registers or vents in your rooms.
- Prior to occupancy of a newly constructed house. New homes duct works is full of drywall dust and wood sawdust and shavings, along with plaster and other goodies that have been dumped into the duct work.
- After you have had interior renovations or remodeling projects within the home.
- If smokers reside in the household, or the previous owners where smokers.
- If you have pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander, or if the previous owners had pets, as this can accumulate in the duct work.
- If you or anyone in your family has allergies and/or asthma.
- After a disaster clean-up, such as fire, flood or water damage to the home or HVAC system. Mold or soot left in or growing in the duct work is common during disasters.
- If you detect a “damp or musty” odour from the ductwork or within the home. This could be mold
- If you have discovered an unwanted “guest” living or visiting inside the duct work such as mice, bees or squirrels.
How do they do this you ask?
Red River Furnace uses the most innovative, state of the art, duct cleaning equipment and technology. Each job is individually tailored to your specific needs.
We use a four step cleaning process of:
- high pressure air
- a large vacuum system
- an air skipping system
- brushing (or whipping) of the main vents
When choosing Red River Furnace you can guarantee that the maximum dirt has been removed from your system.
What are the proven benefits of duct cleaning?
Dust in your ducts is a breeding ground for mites, mold, yeast, bacteria and fungi.
Increased Heating and Cooling Efficiency
Dirt in ducts restricts air flow causing your furnace and air conditioner to overwork.
Reduced Fire Hazards
Dirt, dust, and debris are combustible and can create a fire hazard. Cleaning the dust reduces overheating and the risk of fire.
Mold, dirt, and fungi in your duct work are hidden from sight but not from sensitive noses and respiratory systems. When the forced air of a heating or cooling system blows across mold and dust it puts those allergy spores into the air.
A Cleaner Home
Clean ducts mean less dirt to circulate through the home reducing your need to dust. Cleaner furniture, walls, drapes and rugs.
How would you like less time worrying and more time doing?
Benefits of Duct Cleaning:
- Your heating system will operate more efficiently
- It will prevent many mechanical problems
- Cleaning extends the life of your heating and air conditioning systems
Now you can breathe easy with a name you can trust
We also do Commercial and Industrial Duct Cleaning
For over 30 years Red River Furnace and Duct Cleaning has serviced Federal and Municipal government buildings, office towers, banks, hospitals, penitentiaries, doctor’s offices, etc.Having the heating and air conditioning ventilation systems cleaned at your office or building will benefit in the following ways:
- Improves the health and productivity of staff
- Decreases company energy costs
- Reduces potential fire hazards
- Creates a more aesthetically pleasing environment
- Decreases costly office and plant equipment breakdowns